Tower Bridge, London
There are thousands of events in London every week.
Sights and museums
- The British Museum.
- Buckingham Palace: The Changing of the Guards.
- National Theatre: a giant theatre complex with 3 stages.
- St Paul´s Cathedral.
- Tower Bridge: opened in 1894.
- Westminster Abbey: the most famous English church.
- Billingsgate: biggest fishmarket in Europe.
- Brick Lane: typical Indian shops.
- Camden Market: antiques and bohemian atmosphere.
- Bermondsey Market: antiques.
- Portobello Road: a market for everything and anything.
- National Gallery: with 2,300 masterpieces from the 13th to the 19th century.
- The Courtauld Gallery: important impressionist and post-impressionist collection.
- Houses of Parliament with the Gothic Westminster Hall and Big Ben: the symbol of London.
- Harrods: one of the most renowned department stores in Europe!
We recommend visiting the website www.timeout.com/london/restaurants for restaurant reviews and prices.
Cinema, music, theatre, nightlife
There are hundreds of films shown per evening in London, from the biggest West End cinemas to the suburban and alternative cinemas. No city in the world has such a array of music venues as well as a very popular theatre scene. We recommend the magazine "Time Out" which gives an in-depth view of events in the city.
More information about London: www.visitlondon.com
See our Social Events page for details of some of our organised activities.