Things to Do in London
There are thousands of events in London every week.
Sights and Museums
- The British Museum.
- Buckingham Palace: The Changing of the Guards.
- National Theatre: a giant theatre complex with 3 stages.
- St Paul´s Cathedral.
- Tower Bridge: opened in 1894.
- Westminster Abbey: the most famous English church.
- Billingsgate: biggest fishmarket in Europe.
- Brick Lane: typical Indian shops.
- Camden Market: antiques and bohemian atmosphere.
- Bermondsey Market: antiques.
- Portobello Road: a market for everything and anything.
- National Gallery: with 2,300 masterpieces from the 13th to the 19th century.
- The Courtauld Gallery: important impressionist and post-impressionist collection.
- Houses of Parliament with the Gothic Westminster Hall and Big Ben: the symbol of London.
- Harrods: one of the most renowned department stores in Europe!
We recommend visiting the website www.timeout.com/london/restaurants for restaurant reviews and prices.
Cinema, Music, Theatre & Nightlife
There are hundreds of films shown per evening in London, from the biggest West End cinemas to the suburban and alternative cinemas. No city in the world has such a array of music venues as well as a very popular theatre scene. We recommend the magazine "Time Out" which gives an in-depth view of events in the city.
More information about London: www.visitlondon.com