English Courses in London for 14-17 Year Olds
Seasonal English Classes
Our U20 PROGRAMME is suitable for any students between the ages of 14-17 years old, who would like to attend English lessons and enjoy a variety of activities in London.
The lessons include practice through communicative tasks, project work and intercultural activities, according to the needs of individuals and groups. All classes develop and extend knowledge of grammar and vocabulary and improve communicative skills.
Our programme of activities provides two half-day excursions and one full-day excursion. Typical destinations included:
- Sightseeing in London
All activities are supervised.
The activities and trips might vary slightly depending on weather conditions and number of students. There are usually also some extra activities offered that you can book for a small fee once you are in London. Students will be kept updated about the leisure programme on a weekly basis.
Click here to see a typical leisure programme for U20s
When you are booking a flight, please note that we can only arrange the airport transfer from London Heathrow.
Please also note that your arrival in London has to be between 8am and 8pm.
Remember that the arrival in London is on Sunday and the departure is on Saturday.
|Winter Term||4th January - 26th February 2016|
|Spring Term||21st March - 8th April 2016|
|Summer Term||16th May - 9th September 2016|
|Autumn Term||10th October - 28th October 2016|
Maximum class size: 15
For more information on our Junior Course Programme prices, follow the link.
- Homestay accommodation: the hosts treat the student as a full member of the household, eating together and sharing the common living areas: no more than four students will be accommodated in homestay accommodation at any one time.
- Homestays are either walking distance or a short bus ride away. Please note you will need to buy an Oyster card or bus pass to get around London. A single bus journey with an Oyster card costs £1.50 for over 18s and £0.75 for 16-18 year olds with a 16-18 Oyster photocard.
- All above rates apply to fees paid IN FULL IN ADVANCE
- A non-refundable deposit of one week's fees reserves a place
- Fees are refundable only in exceptional circumstances
- Evening activities will end at 9.30pm to enable students to return to their homestay by the curfew of 10pm. All students will have an assigned teamer, who will liaise between the students, the homestay and the school to ensure the students' safety at all times. Please note, the curfew applies to free evenings as well as those with organised activities.
- Payments should be made by Sterling transfer to our Bank.
Edwards Language School is committed to safeguarding the well being of every student at our school, especially vulnerable adults and under 18s.
Download our safeguarding policy.