Please read our terms and conditions for payment and booking at our London language school carefully.
1. All fees are payable in full four weeks before arrival. If you are making a booking less than 4 weeks before the start of your course, you must pay full fees immediately.
2. Fees are not transferable.
3. Holidays must be booked on application. Dates must be confirmed in writing at least one week before the holiday. Dates of courses, once booked, may only be changed in exceptional circumstances at the discretion of the management and only when at least one week's prior notice has been given in writing. Application forms for change of course dates/holidays are available at Reception.
4. An administration fee of £40 is payable for any change of dates or change of times of classes.
5. Students are not entitled to extra classes if they are absent from school.
6. When Bank Holidays occur within the dates of a course, there is no reduction or refund for these days.
7. If you cannot attend your one to one lesson and would like to cancel it, you should give 24 hours' notice in writing (by e-mail), to Reception.
8. In order to provide the letter of acceptance required by the embassy for issuing a visa, 40% of the total amount should be paid together with an additional non-refundable registration fee of £50 and a non-refundable visa letter fee of £40. Non-refundable shipping fees may apply. We only issue a visa letter for a full-time course of at least 12 weeks. In the case of visa refusal, a full refund minus the additional, non-refundable fees can only be made if the students provide the letter of refusal issued by the embassy at least 14 days before departure. After this date we will consider the participation of the student as confirmed and normal cancellation/rebooking charges will apply. In case the visa has not yet been issued 15 days before departure, we strongly recommend postponing the course. In this case, the first rebooking fee will not be charged.
9. You may cancel your enrolment at any time prior to the commencement of your course. The following cancellation fees will apply:
- 28 days or more before course commencement: 10% of the total fees; max. £200.
- Between 15 and 27 days before commencement: 25% of the total fees; max £250.
- Between 2 and 14 days before commencement: 50% of the total fees; max. £500.
- 1 day before course commencement: 90% of the total fees; max. £850.
- Thereafter, 100% of the total fees are required.
If you should cancel/withdraw after the commencement of your course, no refund will be made. In the unlikely event the school is unable to create a group course due to insufficient number of students at the same level, smaller classes for a reduced number of lessons will be provided instead.(20 lessons/15 hours - 12 lessons/9 hours) (30 lessons/22.5 hours - 18 lessons/13.5 hours). The minimum number of participants is 4. Under the rare circumstances of our being forced to cancel, all fees paid for Sprachcaffe Languages PLUS/Edwards Language School services will be refunded.
10. Refunds will normally be paid directly to the student, unless alternative instructions are given to the school by a sponsor.
11. Rights to image and film material: by agreeing to our general terms and conditions you are accepting that Sprachcaffe Languages PLUS/Edwards Language School has the right to use any photos, video and sound recordings which may be produced in the course of a language programme. These materials may be used by us for promotional purposes without cost implication or the need for a separate authorisation from you.